2019 Anaqua User Conference
Welcome back to Orlando for the 2019 Anaqua User Conference!
The world’s leading innovators have something in common besides the patents and trademarks they generate: they rely on Anaqua. Each year we bring together a community of industry professionals and top industry speakers who are passionate about the future of IP.
Back by popular demand, we are happy to announce the 13th Annual User Conference will be held at the Loews Royal Pacific in Orlando, Florida! The 4-day event will include training, customer case study presentations and networking events.
- Monday March 25, 2019: Product Training Sessions
- Tuesday March 26, 2019: Product Training Sessions & Evening Event
- Wednesday March 27, 2019: General Sessions & Evening Event
- Thursday March 28, 2019: General Sessions
- Support lab will be open Monday - Thursday
- CLE credits available for training sessions
Full Event Pricing:
|Tier||Dates||Indiv. Rate (USD)||Group Rate* (USD)|
|Regular||1 Nov 2018 - 31 Jan 2019||$1,350||$1,200|
|Late||1 Feb - 25 Mar 2019||$1,650||N/A|
To get in on the action, sign up to be a speaker at the event! Run your own session or join a panel discussion with your peers. For info and deadlines, visit our Call for Speakers page.