The Call for Speakers is NOW OPEN
You’re an IP expert with lessons to share. Showcase your knowledge with our community from March 27-28th in Orlando. Get recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of unparalleled networking opportunities with other global IP professionals, industry experts, and thought leaders. General session discussions can be based on a wide range of topics such as portfolio management, analytics or any other topic that you believe is relevant for the Anaqua user community to hear!
Submissions Due: 31 January 2019
Acceptances will be sent out: 15 February 2019
Deadlines for Speakers
- 31 Jan 2019: deadline for topic description and presentation time request(s)
- If you are accepted:
- 25 February 2019: Speaker bio and photo is due
- 15 March 2019: PowerPoint(s) for session(s) due
- Pricing for Speakers:
- Single Speakers: Free of Charge
- Panelists: $750
How Long are Presentations?
Presentations will be 45 minutes long, with 30 minutes of speaking and 15 minutes of Q&A.
What we are Looking for:
- Dynamic speakers that have a great story to tell and a passion for sharing their knowledge with others
- Topics that solve common challenges in the industry
- Successful use cases and best practices
- Examples of how your company utilizes ANAQUA, Lecorpio, ideaPoint or AcclaimIP
- Highlight the ROI and additional benefits your company and team has seen since implementing our software
- Hot topics in the industry based on what is happening in the world
- KPI's for IP Management
- Forward Rejections
- Mergers & Acquisitions: What to do With Your IP Portfolio
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in IP
- Managing Outside Counsel effectively
- Supplier Enabled Innovation
- Partnering with Academia
- Compassionate Use – best practices and examples
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.