ANAQUA Services: Traditional Search Services for Decision Support
Anaqua’s search services help IP teams make better innovation evaluation and patenting decisions by delivering results quickly and cost-effectively. We developed our own system for patent searching that’s totally unique to the market.
Collaborative Patent Search™
Leveraging a team of IP experts using our methodology, Anaqua provides a full range of patent research services that enable you to make smarter, more strategic IP decisions.
Collaborative Patent Search™ is a unique process-driven search methodology that consistently provides our clients with the highest quality results from experienced search engineers and scientists. The search team includes two individuals with complementary expertise in the subject matter of the search. Our Collaborative Patent Search™ follows the following detailed 5-step process:
- Two searchers meet with search manager to review search request, brainstorm search strategies, and ensure a broader understanding of the request
- Each of the searchers run queries and review results
- Both searchers and manager meet to review initial results, share findings, examine overlap, and brainstorm additional search strategies
- Each of the searchers run new queries with new perspective
- Searchers and manager QA the report and deliver to client
Anaqua provides a number of patent search options. Each option produces specific results tailored to enable our clients to make smarter innovation, R&D, and IP protection decisions. Our options include: